Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'milk' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Golden Milk

A recipe by Dominique Liv Kamal - Naturapath Slice thinly 205 grams of both fresh Turmeric and fresh Ginger. Add 1/4 cup of Himalayan Rock…

Started by Roger Clark

4 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Roger Clark

A Fair & Regenerative Food System

From AUSTRALIAN FOOD SOVEREIGNTY ALLIANCE: FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE TO JOIN. Story by Tammi Jonas, AFSA President, May 2015 On Monday the 27t…

Started by Lissa

12 May 29, 2015
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

Australia says ‘no’ to the TPP!

From AUSTRALIAN FOOD SOVEREIGNTY ALLIANCE: Australia says ‘no’ to the TPP! AFSA joins action against Trans-Pacific Partnership May 24, 2…

Started by Lissa

6 May 29, 2015
Reply by DARREN JAMES

Kefir Grains Giveaway-Northside

I've been given Kefir grains and they are multiplying in my milk. Pretty soon I'm going to have too many, If anyone is looking to start th…

Started by Sienna Mifsud

7 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by CHERYL SLAPP

Dirty Secrets of The Food Processing Industry

From FOOD MATTERS: Dirty Secrets of The Food Processing Industry Written by Sally Fallon We have always processed our food; this is an…

Started by Lissa

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Lissa

Why I broke up with the supermarket

From DOWN TO EARTH MOTHER It’s been two months since I split up with the big supermarkets and, you know what? I’m okay. Great, actually. I…

Started by Lissa

5 Oct 6, 2013

Cheese, Kefir and raw milk

Almost didn't go to the workshop at Yandina Community Gardens yesteday due to the heavy rain and crazies on the highway, but very glad I di…

Started by Lissa

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Lissa

Nut Milk

Soak nuts for 8 hours, drain and place in the blender with sufficient water to make milk the consistency of your choice. Strain if required…

Started by Lissa

3 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Powdery Mildew - What Do You Know About It?

Powdery mildew is a disease that usually inflicts curcubits - like pumpkin, zukes etc, and sometimes tomatoes... I know that both EM bugs a…

Started by Donna

25 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Anthony Foo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service