Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'citrus' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Final chance on Bare Root Fruit Trees + Dwarf Citrus Range ready now

When Pre Ordering from Daleys Bare Root Catalogue your order gets 50% off freight*. The first bare root fruit trees will be in stock later…

Started by Lissa

0 Jun 6

Eating organic sharply cuts pesticide exposure - study

This article was originally published on The Conversation. Read the original article. Eating organic sharply cuts pesticide exposure - stud…

Started by Lissa

0 May 17, 2014

6 Steps To Creating Your Own Organic Garden!

Compact and sensible little article full of good advice from FOOD MATTERS: 6 Steps To Creating Your Own Organic Garden! By Tara Green (N…

Started by Lissa

0 Apr 25, 2014

Garden Visit at Lyn's at Stanmore

Big thank you to Lyn for having us out to her beautiful property. See the pics and add your own HERE.

Started by Lissa

0 Feb 16, 2014

Northey Street City Farm - plant stock currently available (from newsletter)

Now in stock we have:  Dwarf Avocado,  Dwarf Lychee,  Dwarf Persimmon, and a range of  Citrus,  Figs,  Feijoas,  Jaboticaba ( African Grape…

Started by Lissa

27 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

Growing fruit organically

It's time to start enjoying your fruit trees. Has anyone had fruit from their jaboticaba this season? We crrept out into the garden yester…

Started by Linda Brennan

0 Oct 11, 2010

My Tahitian lime have flower buds!

I think I saw flower buds on several branches of my Tahitian lime tree this morning.. now that tree's been planted for about 3 years and it…

Started by Florence

8 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Florence

New Citrus Tree

Hi all, my new orange tree has been in a few months now and is flowering.  I know that you shouldn't allow it to fruit for the first two ye…

Started by Vanessa Collier

14 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Collier

Citrus gall wasp

They sting the stems and lay their eggs inside. The plant produces a corky growth around the developing grubs. The grubs hatch and crawl…

Started by Scarlett

2 May 27, 2009
Reply by Scarlett

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service