Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'chicken' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chick to chic: the pet that keeps giving

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/08/31/2998326.htm?section=justin   By Brigid Andersen   Rare breed: the spangled hamburg is prov…

Started by Scarlett

2 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Mark Thomson

Chook House Advice Needed

Still getting chooks, just need hubby to build a house first - all the ones for sale are ridiculously expensive and way out of our budget!…

Started by Donna

17 Mar 17, 2010

Light Sussex Chickens

I have been researching chickens with the view to purchasing three for our backyard and have almost decided that these are the breed for us…

Started by Donna

16 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Lotte

To those who are looking for chicken

Receive poultry pal's news letter today with the following information today (I would have attached the newsletter if my notebook didn't di…

Started by Florence

3 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Scarlett

The Permaculture Home Garden by Linda Woodrow

'How to grow great-tasting fruit and vegetables the organic way - free of pesticides and chemicals" with a foreword by Bill Mollison. This…

Started by Scarlett

2 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Scarlett

Chicken coops - including second hand A-frame tractors

http://www.citychicks.com.au/

Started by Scarlett

0 Oct 23, 2008

Chook palaces - where did you get yours?

Building your own is always good, but this time we went for the palace. We got it delivered by: Glasshouse Country Enterprises (07) 5494 0…

Started by Scarlett

4 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Scarlett

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service