Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dave Riley's Discussions (1,690)

Discussions Replied To (1198) Replies Latest Activity

"I am only beginning the shoulder height process so I am waiting on some plantings to…"

Dave Riley replied May 13 to RUNNING OUT OF ROOM TO GARDEN (or can I keep my fruit trees cut low)

23 May 21
Reply by Barbara Tealby

"Just saying under the principles of Syntropy (Ernst Götsch)trees are kept trimmed to…"

Dave Riley replied May 13 to RUNNING OUT OF ROOM TO GARDEN (or can I keep my fruit trees cut low)

23 May 21
Reply by Barbara Tealby

"Cut back the poincianas...Beautiful shady tree but... Dig up one of the driveways an…"

Dave Riley replied May 12 to RUNNING OUT OF ROOM TO GARDEN (or can I keep my fruit trees cut low)

23 May 21
Reply by Barbara Tealby

"Here's my latest milk crate project: "

Dave Riley replied May 8 to Milk Crate Gardening DIY Part 2.

4 May 8
Reply by Dave Riley

"Here's my latest milk crate project: "

Dave Riley replied May 8 to MilkCrate Gardening

7 May 8
Reply by Dave Riley

"I'm confused. This is marcotting ... which seems  to be the same as air-layering. I…"

Dave Riley replied May 8 to MARCOTTING OR AIRLAYERING PAPAYA PLANTS

4 May 8
Reply by Rob Walter

"How much was the bale? So is that a full bale, still strung, plus a bit of compost t…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 28 to Growing in sugar cane bales take 2 Correct photo this time

12 May 1
Reply by Sophie

"I should now add a newly discovered proviso. This blend is Ok but it holds too much…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 25 to Sewing seeds in what?Cow manure fights Coronavirus

11 Apr 27
Reply by Sophie

"I should add that if you do not know Warren and fam's services -- this is the larges…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 24 to Seedlings for Sale:( 'essential' travel? )

1 Apr 24
Reply by Dave Riley

"Make sure you report back Christa..."

Dave Riley replied Apr 24 to USING LEAF MICROBES

3 Apr 24
Reply by Dave Riley

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service