Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dave Riley's Discussions (1,417)

Discussions Replied To (1007) Replies Latest Activity

"The australiangarlic growers website has heaps of info:LINK. Inasmuch as I can gathe…"

Dave Riley replied 18 hours ago to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Thanks. Great info, Roger. 3 years. I assume that garlic must be refrigerator-stored…"

Dave Riley replied yesterday to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Actually for current Brisbane chlorinated practices, allowing the water to stand wil…"

Dave Riley replied on Saturday to Re: Sourdough starter for Dianne, Christa and Anne

11 on Sunday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"It's a sauce not leaf textures. Frozen coriander stems do indeed thaw to mush. Not v…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 6 to Coriander/Ginger/Chillies/Sweet potatoes?

6 Jul 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"As I am thinking. Yes it freezes. But in the Craibbean you can buy this green sauce…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 6 to Coriander/Ginger/Chillies/Sweet potatoes?

6 Jul 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"If you are still over supplied, the Trinidadians use 'Green Sauce' a lot. Always han…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 5 to Coriander/Ginger/Chillies/Sweet potatoes?

6 Jul 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"I usually store any  and all my ginger or turmeric as frozen roots. Unpeeled. Simply…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 5 to Ginger and turmeric storage

6 Jul 5
Reply by Cathie MacLean

"I grew up among blackberries and would go picking every season they ripened.Even fel…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 28 to Keriberry

6 Jun 28
Reply by angela holmes

"If push comes to shove I'll add cat litter/vermiculite...But the sand should suffice…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 24 to Seed Raising Mix

5 Jun 24
Reply by Dave Riley

"Until they are big enough to go into the garden."

Dave Riley replied Jun 24 to Seed Raising Mix

5 Jun 24
Reply by Dave Riley

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service