Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dave Riley's Discussions (1,544)

Discussions Replied To (1098) Replies Latest Activity

"One thing about Syntropy, Evan, that nags me is that hypothetically you are sentence…"

Dave Riley replied May 14 to SYNTROPIC AGRICULTURE

11 May 14
Reply by Evan

"I found this interesting re my own domestic experiments with Vetiver as I created sm…"

Dave Riley replied May 12 to SYNTROPIC AGRICULTURE

11 May 14
Reply by Evan

"I found this ...you won't believe the photo! SOURCE: Life in SynTropy 7 reasons to…"

Dave Riley replied May 12 to SYNTROPIC AGRICULTURE

11 May 14
Reply by Evan

"Sorry Dianne, that reference to eBay is not the least bit useful --unless one is int…"

Dave Riley replied May 4 to Details of Gardening & Cooking Books, Dianne is selling

3 May 5
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"This day's umami soup.In this broth float 7 varieties of land vegetables, one sea ve…"

Dave Riley replied May 3 to Umami 101

13 May 3
Reply by Dave Riley

"Let me tell you that my Umami activities have all been experimentally conscious. I'm…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 30 to Umami 101

13 May 3
Reply by Dave Riley

"That's the key question. I think the main take away is that cutting back and using t…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 20 to SYNTROPIC AGRICULTURE

11 May 14
Reply by Evan

"There are, of course, the fungi you may see occasionally and the great bulk of the a…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 17 to FUNGI TYPES

8 Apr 18
Reply by Lissa

"I've had new fungi in my backyard too -- I mean ones I've not seen before. The uniqu…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 15 to FUNGI TYPES

8 Apr 18
Reply by Lissa

"That's how coffee rock is formed and how it's possible to have 'perched lakes' on sa…"

Dave Riley replied Apr 3 to Mulch versus Compost

15 Apr 3
Reply by Christa

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service