Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dave Riley's Discussions (1,141)

Discussions Replied To (805) Replies Latest Activity

"Since I now only water my terracotta pots I'm in a new aqua space. It's very instruc…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 21 to Interview: Author Judith Schwartz Examines Water Management

3 Jul 21
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"RELATED is a fav Tex/Mex dish that doesn't feature on line. At home here we call it…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 11 to Chili Con Carne -- is it really beef, chilies, and not a whole lot else?

8 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Riley

""

Dave Riley replied Jul 11 to Chili Con Carne -- is it really beef, chilies, and not a whole lot else?

8 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Riley

"WIKIPEDIA THREAD Beans Beans, a staple of Tex-Mex cuisine, have been associated with…"

8 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Riley

"I love Pigeon Peas. They are a staple in the Caribbean --especially in Trinidad.  My…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 3 to Cooking dried pigeon peas

3 Jul 3
Reply by Dave Riley

"Plain terracotta clay pots. There used to be a terracotta clay pottery in Ipswich bu…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 2 to Super Efficient Irrigation With Buried Clay Pots

11 Jul 2
Reply by Christa

"Some references: Gone potty: irrigating with terracotta pots and hand watering ...…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 2 to Super Efficient Irrigation With Buried Clay Pots

11 Jul 2
Reply by Christa

"I use grout  to seal the bottom surface by spreading a layer over it because I want…"

Dave Riley replied Jul 1 to Super Efficient Irrigation With Buried Clay Pots

11 Jul 2
Reply by Christa

"I didn't mention couscous --steamed balls of crushed durum wheat semolina -- that is…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 28 to Under-utilized Grains: Pearl Barley and Cracked Wheat (Bulgur)

4 Jun 28
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"I didn't mean to disparage the City Farm's initiative but strictly speaking an 'allo…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 24 to Northey Street City Farm: Allotment gardens

5 Jun 24
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by