Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Florence's Discussions (929)

Discussions Replied To (667) Replies Latest Activity

"Confirming I would like 10 crowns of Asparagus (Are we near 100 yet?), and one lot o…"

Florence replied Jul 7, 2009 to Green Harvest - Plants Available in Limited Numbers after July 7th, no Pre Orders

46 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Donna

"I agree, I like to buy local seeds more because they maybe more adapted to our clima…"

Florence replied Jul 7, 2009 to Seeds suppliers and fruit tree nurseries

54 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Anne Gibson

"lol, yeah, Albert and his mum thought my lemongrass were out of control weeds too :)…"

Florence replied Jul 6, 2009 to Green Harvest - Plants Available in Limited Numbers after July 7th, no Pre Orders

46 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Donna, if you want lemongrass and don't mind what variety (as I have no idea, starte…"

Florence replied Jul 6, 2009 to Green Harvest - Plants Available in Limited Numbers after July 7th, no Pre Orders

46 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Welcome to group Lyn. I will dig up an arrowroot and a comfrey plant and bring them…"

46 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Donna

"I would be interested in the Asparagus and waterchestnuts ~ Is this the right time…"

Florence replied Jul 5, 2009 to Green Harvest - Plants Available in Limited Numbers after July 7th, no Pre Orders

46 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Hey, that sounds great! Maybe I should check a few more tree loppers for that 'right…"

Florence replied Jul 2, 2009 to Forest mulch?

20 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Donna

"That's a pity... the raised bed I built is only around 20 cm high, so I think I will…"

Florence replied Jul 2, 2009 to Avocado question..

14 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Scarlett

"Did you find out what the minimum order is and cost of delivery? The one I ordered f…"

Florence replied Jun 30, 2009 to Forest mulch?

20 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Donna

"Sounds like there's no stopping now.. .. cashed up large corporations almost always…"

Florence replied Jun 25, 2009 to Genetically modified food will be 'on shelves by 2015'

12 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service