Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Vanessa Collier's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lissa, I'm planning to go to the Wintle's open garden so if you're coming I'd lov…"

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 19, 2012 to Giveaway - Pepino cuttings, Jackfruit seedlings x 2, Nopales cuttings x 2

50 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Lissa

"My vanilla bean is growing terrifically, I can almost watch it.  Will have to see ho…"

Vanessa Collier replied May 3, 2012 to Vanilla bean boom

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Lissa

"I just got back today from a conference hosted at Ceres.  It's a wonderful place and…"

Vanessa Collier replied Apr 16, 2012 to CERES community farm in Melbourne

2 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Scarlett

"Hi Anne, sorry I completely forgot about updating everyone.  It took quite a while t…"

Vanessa Collier replied Feb 20, 2012 to Organic Sugar Cane Mulch Supplier

29 Feb 21, 2012

"Yumm, love leek.  Leek and potato soup and leek and mushroom risotto are my favourit…"

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 22, 2011 to Leeks... to pull out, or not to pull out?

6 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Linda Brennan

"Very nice Joseph!  Be sure to save some seeds."

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 15, 2011 to What's killing my beans??

64 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Joseph

"Thanks for the post Scarlett.  Some friends of mine down the road have one so now I…"

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 14, 2011 to Elderberry: Sambucus nigra

12 Feb 1, 2012

"Florence, did you get through?  I called the mobile as there was no reply on the hom…"

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 12, 2011 to Organic Sugar Cane Mulch Supplier

29 Feb 21, 2012

"Haven't heard from them yet but he said is would be a week or so before delivery.  J…"

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 12, 2011 to Organic Sugar Cane Mulch Supplier

29 Feb 21, 2012

"Thanks for posting Joseph.  Your beans are looking good.  Healthy soil and a bit of…"

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 8, 2011 to What's killing my beans??

64 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Joseph

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service