Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Vanessa Collier's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah should be ready.  Pick up the whole clump by the reeds and have a look at the b…"

Vanessa Collier replied May 20, 2013 to waterchestnut

4 May 23, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"That sounds like a great idea Scarlett.  I have a few pre-stamped envelopes I could…"

Vanessa Collier replied Mar 9, 2013 to Seed swap

32 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"Sounds great! I always have too many pumpkins and this sounds like a good use for th…"

Vanessa Collier replied Feb 22, 2013 to Pumpkin Gnocchi

5 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Hi everyone, just thought I'd bump this as there are only 3 days left to vote.  I've…"

Vanessa Collier replied Feb 8, 2013 to Carindale resident (and BLF member) a finalist for her educational App

12 Feb 9, 2013

"My sister messaged me to say there's a pile of bamboo cuttings that would be good st…"

Vanessa Collier replied Feb 7, 2013 to pot trays on side of road

4 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by marcus beech

"Thanks for the update Scarlett.  I'm sure the money will be well spent no matter whe…"

Vanessa Collier replied Feb 6, 2013 to Where/who should the next BLF donation go to?

27 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Valerie

"Hi Scarlett, the Logan Community Gardens just lost everything with the floods this w…"

Vanessa Collier replied Feb 1, 2013 to Where/who should the next BLF donation go to?

27 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Valerie

"I've been interested in the sustainable lifestyle thing for a while now too.  We hav…"

Vanessa Collier replied Jan 12, 2013 to What do you do for sustainable living?

38 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Thanks for the recipe Lissa.  I have a feeling I might need it when my choko starts…"

Vanessa Collier replied Dec 27, 2012 to Choko Chocolate Cake

3 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Lissa

"Thanks for the post Andrew. Cheese making is something I've been wanting to try for…"

Vanessa Collier replied Nov 19, 2012 to How to make cheese - a beginners guide for other beginners...

64 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service