Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Anthony Foo's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Elsiemay, they realy dont like the root system being played with, you could dig i…"

Anthony Foo replied Oct 1, 2010 to Passionfruit (Passiflora edulis)

24 Sep 20, 2015

"Hi Elaine, Silent Dawn was the first book I looked at at the ripe old age of about 1…"

Anthony Foo replied Oct 1, 2010 to 'Silent Spring' a Ground-breaking Book Discussed

1 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Anthony Foo

"The BD global organisations are having enougth problems protecting themselves of lat…"

Anthony Foo replied Sep 24, 2010 to Food Freedom - Decentralize, Grow Your Own, Buy Local.

11 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"OK lets clear this up, papaya likes alkaline soil lime in any form will convert thro…"

Anthony Foo replied Sep 13, 2010 to Sick looking papaya plant.. please help..

25 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Joanne Chung

"No Ness, you are not wrong, this is where food connect and other CSA groups comes in…"

Anthony Foo replied Sep 7, 2010 to Can the independents help save Australian agriculture?

30 Sep 11, 2010

"Hi Joanne, firstly remove the side shoot as it will be week and not hold once the pl…"

Anthony Foo replied Sep 7, 2010 to Sick looking papaya plant.. please help..

25 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Joanne Chung

"Hi D, placed a table of comparison in GTT have a look, your answer in short is the s…"

Anthony Foo replied Jul 29, 2010 to Mulch - What type and why

12 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Donna

"Hi D, the warning are fairly common practice labeling for this kind of product. To b…"

Anthony Foo replied Jun 15, 2010 to Gardenline Lawn Food

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

"Hi Florence, just let them go, rob some when you need to, but what will happen is th…"

Anthony Foo replied Jun 9, 2010 to Ginger & Turmeric harvesting question ~

29 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Linda Brennan

"I've been engaged by ARUP to provide advisory and consultancy to city garden creatio…"

Anthony Foo replied Jun 8, 2010 to Gardens for rent by the season in Germany

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service