Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Karla Wally's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a stand at Caboolture markets that have the marguerite daisy when in season…"

Karla Wally replied May 5, 2016 to Looking for Very, Very Old Fashioned Daisy for Bee & Butterfly Garden

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"I did have a garden visit here last year ( yes, had damper and aquaponics etc)...if…"

Karla Wally replied Apr 30, 2016 to looking

29 May 1, 2016
Reply by Mary-Ann Baker

"When they flower, that is the time to harvest tubers. I usually wait until the flowe…"

Karla Wally replied Apr 30, 2016 to looking

29 May 1, 2016
Reply by Mary-Ann Baker

"Hi Mary-Anne, I have some yacon if you would like it - I am about to harvest the tub…"

Karla Wally replied Apr 29, 2016 to looking

29 May 1, 2016
Reply by Mary-Ann Baker

"We have a colony that lives beneath our pool - sometimes they even extend their home…"

Karla Wally replied Aug 1, 2015 to micro bats anyone?

28 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Dave Riley

"Hey Rob, just messaged you with phone numbers etc. Yes I do eat the Surinam spinach…"

Karla Wally replied Dec 19, 2014 to Surinam spinach

31 May 10, 2015
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"Will do Lissa - keep a look out your front door this weekend. I will leave some in w…"

Karla Wally replied Dec 18, 2014 to Surinam spinach

31 May 10, 2015
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"Hi Rob, Not sure if you are still looking for Surinam spinach, but I have a very suc…"

Karla Wally replied Dec 17, 2014 to Surinam spinach

31 May 10, 2015
Reply by DARREN JAMES

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service