Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Sophie's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"yes, I can see Dianne growing a Hundredweight on that front lawn ;)"

Sophie replied yesterday to Life in the pumpkin patch

23 35 minutes ago
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Thanks that's great everyone, yes I thought it was Heritage. Susan I would love some…"

Sophie replied on Thursday to Raspberries

7 on Thursday
Reply by Sophie

"Yep I felt the same :( Sorry to hear Roger. I left alot go to weeds and have only sl…"

Sophie replied Apr 10 to Summer Hibernation in Queensland?

4 Apr 10
Reply by Sophie

"Ok Thanks :) I'll let you know if anything changes then"

Sophie replied Apr 3 to Darren & Diannes yam growing experiment /Why not join us

47 Apr 3
Reply by Sophie

"great! yeah mine keeps running out of trellis too. do we know when they'd be ready?"

Sophie replied Apr 3 to Darren & Diannes yam growing experiment /Why not join us

47 Apr 3
Reply by Sophie

"I sadly killed off all Elaine's garlic last year though I have noticed some spike up…"

Sophie replied Apr 3 to Garlic 2017

6 Apr 3
Reply by Sophie

"Yep, if you find a sure way let me know. My trouble with soil is its mostly clay (th…"

Sophie replied Mar 26 to Growing Seedlings from Seeds at home

5 Mar 27
Reply by Dave Riley

"nice!"

Sophie replied Mar 3 to Garlic 2017

6 Apr 3
Reply by Sophie

"Hi Jon, sounds really great! I started my garden from scratch about this time last y…"

Sophie replied Feb 25 to Brisbane Staple Veg

10 Mar 14
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"ok cool thanks, something to keep me busy this weekend ta"

Sophie replied Feb 15 to Darren & Diannes yam growing experiment /Why not join us

47 Apr 3
Reply by Sophie

RSS

Fresh Local Provisions: Fresh Food, Local and Online

About this site

Welcome to Brisbane Local Food (BLF)!

This site was created by Scarlett Patrick, to build capacity in the Brisbane  community for growing, buying, and living sustainably. Six years on, BLF is an important hub to promote, discuss, share and learn about local food growing, production, gardens, services and activities happening in our part of the world.

This site exists for you - make the most if it!

BLF is motivated by passion, not profit. We thank all volunteers and members who make this an active and inspiring space to be, as well as those individuals, organisations and groups working to make the future greener.

What is local?
The closer the better - but regional and global activities are important too.

Why local?
To reduce food miles, increase food freshness & security, improve social outcomes and reduce the unused outputs of our living environments - like stormwater and green waste.

Brisbane is a sub-tropical city in Queensland, Australia.

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

More Google ads

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service