Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dianne Caswell's Discussions (568)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"I will take the Puree Maker if no one else has taken it. Are you coming along tomorr…"

Dianne Caswell replied 21 hours ago to Preserving Items: Swapsies or For Sale or a Combo

3 21 hours ago
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"I was in Bunnings today and they had these on sale, very pretty."

Dianne Caswell replied on Wednesday to White flowered shrub?

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Dave Riley

"Welcome Jon, You have just experienced an exceptionally hot Summer in Brisbane, let'…"

Dianne Caswell replied Feb 28 to Brisbane Staple Veg

10 Mar 14
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"You are right Elaine, I have not grown the Canistel for that reason, the description…"

Dianne Caswell replied Feb 6 to WHAT RARE OR UNCOMMON FRUIT PLANT HAVE YOU GOT GROWING IN YOUR BACKYARD

41 Feb 18
Reply by Christa

"Mary-Ann, I have a Capulin Cherry growing which started out in a semi shaded positio…"

Dianne Caswell replied Feb 4 to WHAT RARE OR UNCOMMON FRUIT PLANT HAVE YOU GOT GROWING IN YOUR BACKYARD

41 Feb 18
Reply by Christa

"We had beautiful rain yesterday and some last night about 12mm and it is threatening…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jan 28 to rain much needed

7 Jan 28
Reply by Lissa

"Yes, it is in the ground in a very special place where it will get attention and not…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jan 27 to WHAT RARE OR UNCOMMON FRUIT PLANT HAVE YOU GOT GROWING IN YOUR BACKYARD

41 Feb 18
Reply by Christa

"Cheaper than some of the cartons of Beer I buy for Graham. I must explain Graham tri…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jan 27 to WHAT RARE OR UNCOMMON FRUIT PLANT HAVE YOU GOT GROWING IN YOUR BACKYARD

41 Feb 18
Reply by Christa

"Mary-Ann you are very lucky to have so much land and be able to grow Melons, Pumpkin…"

41 Feb 18
Reply by Christa

"We are now growing many Sub-Tropical Fruit Trees, most of these members would be fam…"

41 Feb 18
Reply by Christa

RSS

Fresh Local Provisions: Fresh Food, Local and Online

About this site

Welcome to Brisbane Local Food (BLF)!

This site was created by Scarlett Patrick, to build capacity in the Brisbane  community for growing, buying, and living sustainably. Six years on, BLF is an important hub to promote, discuss, share and learn about local food growing, production, gardens, services and activities happening in our part of the world.

This site exists for you - make the most if it!

BLF is motivated by passion, not profit. We thank all volunteers and members who make this an active and inspiring space to be, as well as those individuals, organisations and groups working to make the future greener.

What is local?
The closer the better - but regional and global activities are important too.

Why local?
To reduce food miles, increase food freshness & security, improve social outcomes and reduce the unused outputs of our living environments - like stormwater and green waste.

Brisbane is a sub-tropical city in Queensland, Australia.

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

More Google ads

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service