Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dianne Caswell's Discussions (716)

Discussions Replied To (375) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, I just love these, I have been thinking about them all morning. A wonderful Chri…"

Dianne Caswell replied Nov 8 to METAL BIRD GARDEN DECORATIONS

6 Nov 10
Reply by San

"I am pretty sure I already posted Recipes for Nasturtium Pesto and the Nasturtium Ca…"

Dianne Caswell replied Oct 18 to Nasturtium seeds recipes?

5 Oct 19
Reply by Christa

"Hi Valerie, on reflection I find that one of your questions the last one - My favour…"

Dianne Caswell replied Oct 12 to Gardening moments

10 Oct 14
Reply by Valerie

"This year I learned - That without my BLF Friends my Illness would have been an even…"

Dianne Caswell replied Oct 12 to Gardening moments

10 Oct 14
Reply by Valerie

"Thanks Girls, I am thankful to you both for your offers. Valerie I would love to hav…"

Dianne Caswell replied Oct 5 to Wanted new and out of the ordinary ferns and Accent Plants

5 Oct 6
Reply by Susan

"Pleased you moved these Elaine as I was thinking the same thoughts as you."

Dianne Caswell replied Sep 22 to Spring Gardening

5 Sep 24
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Hi Sid, Perhaps you could buy young fruit trees now and grow them in pots until you…"

Dianne Caswell replied Sep 17 to What Fruit Trees do you have fruit on this Spring.

7 Sep 17
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Great selection Christa, what do you plan on doing with all those Mulberries??  At t…"

Dianne Caswell replied Sep 16 to What Fruit Trees do you have fruit on this Spring.

7 Sep 17
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Thanks for the information Roger, it is an interesting read, and one that will make…"

Dianne Caswell replied Aug 2 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I would love to have you join me. I will send you my address etc by Personal Email t…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jul 24 to Great time of the year for making cheese

4 Jul 24
Reply by Che Corrie

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service