Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dianne Caswell's Discussions (688)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like a good fun day out Dave."

Dianne Caswell replied on Sunday to VETIVER

1 on Sunday
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"Che, I wasn't sure if you were in another shire to us that had different practices.…"

Dianne Caswell replied on Sunday to Re: Sourdough starter for Dianne, Christa and Anne

11 on Sunday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I made the Pancakes a couple of times before my Sour Dough Starter gave up and they…"

Dianne Caswell replied on Saturday to Re: Sourdough starter for Dianne, Christa and Anne

11 on Sunday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"You would need to check where your water supply is coming from as for Brisbane Water…"

Dianne Caswell replied on Saturday to Re: Sourdough starter for Dianne, Christa and Anne

11 on Sunday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Thanks so Much for the entry Cathie - I have just purchased 'Artisan Sourdough Made…"

11 on Sunday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Are you Crazy or What ?????"

Dianne Caswell replied on Friday to I'd like to express my gratitude - or - where's Andy been?

5 on Friday
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Beautiful looking Nose, Oh, I mean Carrot. How did it taste, was it lovely ans Sweet?"

Dianne Caswell replied Jun 22 to Pinocchio you've got nothing on this!!

8 Jun 22
Reply by Roger Clark

"I made your Lemon Cake today and it turned out lovely. It reminded me of a Fruit Cob…"

Dianne Caswell replied May 31 to Lemon Curd Tea Cake

9 May 31

"Yes Christa, I would also love the Ginger Cake Recipe as well."

Dianne Caswell replied May 30 to Lemon Curd Tea Cake

9 May 31

"Thanks so Much for the recipe, I am having a real baking day tomorrow, making your L…"

Dianne Caswell replied May 30 to Lemon Curd Tea Cake

9 May 31

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service