Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Doug Hanning's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah Christa its the pouteria viridus, have you tried them? They are amazing, along…"

Doug Hanning replied Sep 17, 2020 to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

9 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by Christa

"Yeah Christa been lean pickings. Probably a good thing for me, lol. Might be getting…"

Doug Hanning replied Sep 17, 2020 to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

9 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by Christa

"Thanks Dianne for the cuttings and Roger for the tips. This youtube channel has so m…"

Doug Hanning replied Sep 13, 2020 to FREE FIG CUTTINGS - NEEDING TO PRUNE QUICKLY - MANY HARD TO FIND VARIETIES

3 Sep 13, 2020
Reply by Doug Hanning

"Hey Dianne I would love to grab some. I am free tomorrow morning if that suits or la…"

Doug Hanning replied Sep 12, 2020 to FREE FIG CUTTINGS - NEEDING TO PRUNE QUICKLY - MANY HARD TO FIND VARIETIES

3 Sep 13, 2020
Reply by Doug Hanning

"Yeah fresh oyster mushys are as good as meat and I am a true carnivore.  Can  get pi…"

Doug Hanning replied Sep 1, 2020 to Growing mushrooms at home?

10 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"I have his growing edible mushrooms book, more of a textbook on everything from clon…"

Doug Hanning replied Aug 30, 2020 to Growing mushrooms at home?

10 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"These kits are just a way for spawn suppliers to make extra money, more of a novelty…"

Doug Hanning replied Aug 30, 2020 to Growing mushrooms at home?

10 Sep 3, 2020
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"Salt and pepper quail. 1 cup brown rice flour 1 tbsp salt 1 tbsp sichuan pepper 1 tb…"

Doug Hanning replied Aug 16, 2020 to Quail recipes or home butchered fowl

11 Jan 13
Reply by Doug Hanning

"Omg Christa you might be hounded by plinia paparazi. I did get in fairly early with…"

Doug Hanning replied Aug 14, 2020 to Potting info for plinias, eugenias and garcineas

3 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Doug Hanning

"I grow the suyo as well dave. This year I grew a few poinsett and they were prolific…"

Doug Hanning replied Aug 14, 2020 to Difference between Armenian-type cucumbers

1 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Doug Hanning

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service