Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Susan's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks interesting but I would have thought they'd rot as well.  I've had success wit…"

Susan replied on Saturday to fig cuttings in ziploc bags

5 on Sunday
Reply by Mary-Ann Baker

"interesting read Lissa.  I sometimes wonder about these discoveries if they'll accid…"

Susan replied Aug 8 to Mushroom rises from fungus buried in sea for 20 million years

3 Aug 10
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Hi Jeff. Definitely try produce stores. I have 2 near me (Capalaba produce store and…"

Susan replied Aug 6 to Buying potato for seed .

4 Aug 6
Reply by Susan

"I must admit that once my madagascar beans are pumping along, this is the dish I hav…"

Susan replied Jul 11 to Chili Con Carne -- is it really beef, chilies, and not a whole lot else?

8 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Riley

"No pictures - no proof Mary- Ann :)  Lol"

Susan replied Jul 11 to brag a bit

6 Jul 12
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"Though, to be fair to the council, they did notify them that they needed to apply fo…"

Susan replied May 31 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20
Reply by Jason Watson

"You know the sad thing?  If they hadn't received so much attention, I bet the counci…"

Susan replied May 31 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20
Reply by Jason Watson

"Yep to everything.  Whatever takes your fancy..,. People were suggesting a sprinkle…"

Susan replied May 7 to Banana Spring rolls

2 May 7
Reply by Susan

"Hi Stephen, Have you put drainage holes in?  If you haven't yet, look into creating…"

Susan replied May 6 to Growing veg in buckets

7 May 11
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"I strongly agree with your points.  At first, after reading her thesis, I was going…"

Susan replied Apr 29 to Let me explain Margot Zuckerman's visit

41 Jun 16
Reply by Margot Zuckerman

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by