Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Farina Murray's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep Ripe Near Me are currently conducting a crowdfunding campaign and need to raise…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 24, 2014 to Ripe Near Me - plotting and sharing backyard food

24 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Lissa

"Here's an article about the site that explains it quite nicely: http://www.fastcoexi…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 24, 2014 to Ripe Near Me - plotting and sharing backyard food

24 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Lissa

"Me too! Thank you Andy, getting the right size pic with the right content plus the r…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 20, 2014 to A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

58 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Andy that would be fantastic :) Yes the name gets overlaid on the banner pic if it i…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 19, 2014 to A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

58 Sep 15, 2014

"Okay here's the response from Ning: "This was an issue affecting the appearance of…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 17, 2014 to A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

58 Sep 15, 2014

"Jane is referring to the Khaki / neon blue version - it reappeared again this aftern…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 12, 2014 to A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

58 Sep 15, 2014

"Sorry all I don't know what is going on - it is changing to the khaki /purple theme…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 12, 2014 to A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

58 Sep 15, 2014

"Yes needs someone with artistic skills to design a really nice header! :) Is the mai…"

Farina Murray replied Jun 11, 2014 to A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

58 Sep 15, 2014

"I joined and had 3 swaps within the first week! Our chillies were the biggest drawca…"

Farina Murray replied May 27, 2014 to Ripe Near Me - plotting and sharing backyard food

24 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Lissa

"Have to agree with Mike, Rob - depends how you measure and that 'efficiency' can com…"

Farina Murray replied May 27, 2014 to Community gardening alternatives?

34 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Susanne

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service