Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

GayleD's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds good to me.  And yes charge a fee to, at the very least, cover your costs."

GayleD replied Apr 22 to Free coffee grounds

13 Apr 22
Reply by GayleD

"Hey Andy, thanks for the prod.   Hi Siobhan, Fabulous.  I'm familiar with the Singap…"

GayleD replied Nov 16, 2017 to CREATING NATURE LOVING CITIES

20 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Siobhan Colombo

"Yes - message sent"

GayleD replied Jun 18, 2017 to Garden Shed - Give away

2 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by GayleD

"I have a shady spot at the end of a path where I'd like to put some sort of interest…"

GayleD replied Jun 13, 2017 to Winter Sun: Veg to grow in the shade.Also done with mirrors.

9 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"I sometimes wonder about mirrors to brighten a corner but worry about the birds - an…"

GayleD replied Jun 12, 2017 to Winter Sun: Veg to grow in the shade.Also done with mirrors.

9 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"Very good.  Much better than the outrage on FB.  but then outrage is what FB is for."

GayleD replied Jun 1, 2017 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Watson

"Yep, you have to wonder why they didn't sign - what were they trying to achieve?  I…"

GayleD replied Jun 1, 2017 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Watson

"I don't think they necessarily mean safety just on those particular verges.  The Urb…"

24 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Watson

"I'm not surprised by this.  Some residents got their permits, others moved the plant…"

GayleD replied May 31, 2017 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Jason Watson

"I could make that day - not sure if I'd be the best rep for BLF though."

GayleD replied May 26, 2017 to Needing someone to represent BLF on 31 May 2017

8 May 26, 2017
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service