Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

GayleD's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes - message sent"

GayleD replied Jun 18 to Garden Shed - Give away

2 Jun 18
Reply by GayleD

"I have a shady spot at the end of a path where I'd like to put some sort of interest…"

GayleD replied Jun 13 to Winter Sun: Veg to grow in the shade.Also done with mirrors.

9 Jun 16
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"I sometimes wonder about mirrors to brighten a corner but worry about the birds - an…"

GayleD replied Jun 12 to Winter Sun: Veg to grow in the shade.Also done with mirrors.

9 Jun 16
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"Very good.  Much better than the outrage on FB.  but then outrage is what FB is for."

GayleD replied Jun 1 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20
Reply by Jason Watson

"Yep, you have to wonder why they didn't sign - what were they trying to achieve?  I…"

GayleD replied Jun 1 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20
Reply by Jason Watson

"I don't think they necessarily mean safety just on those particular verges.  The Urb…"

24 Jun 20
Reply by Jason Watson

"I'm not surprised by this.  Some residents got their permits, others moved the plant…"

GayleD replied May 31 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 Jun 20
Reply by Jason Watson

"I could make that day - not sure if I'd be the best rep for BLF though."

GayleD replied May 26 to Needing someone to represent BLF on 31 May 2017

8 May 26
Reply by Lissa

"There is also that garden in the middle of the racecourse at Sandgate.  Lissa arrang…"

GayleD replied May 1 to Let me explain Margot Zuckerman's visit

41 Jun 16
Reply by Margot Zuckerman

"I use Wordpress (self-hosted). For me it's a bit like a builder's house - hard to do…"

GayleD replied May 1 to Blogging

19 May 1
Reply by GayleD

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by