Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Shirley's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"These are two photos of the other tree, I agree with Lissa the first one rings a bel…"

Shirley replied Jul 21, 2013 to Help Identifying Fruiting Trees

5 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Thanks Lissa, I think the first is a Wampi too, yes the new growth on the second on…"

Shirley replied Jul 20, 2013 to Help Identifying Fruiting Trees

5 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Sent, everyone needs to get on board to try and stop this."

Shirley replied Jul 18, 2013 to Is our food safe?

13 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Poor thing but I couldnt help but laugh, sorry!!!  We all have days like that, lucki…"

Shirley replied Jun 29, 2013 to What a day!

2 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"This was brought up a few months ago, check out their website for further info, thei…"

Shirley replied Jan 4, 2013 to Contamination issue with Sunshine Coast organics company - ABC report on NTS

2 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"To sign the petition just click on the link at the bottom of Liss'a post "Safe beyon…"

Shirley replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is our food safe?

13 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I watched "Food Matters" free viewing, really reassuring me about everything I alrea…"

Shirley replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is our food safe?

13 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I am into making sourdough, have made good and bad loaves.  I have found that measur…"

Shirley replied Nov 24, 2012 to Shall we go baking?

30 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"They look to be growing very well indeed, I agree they are going to need some suppor…"

Shirley replied Nov 21, 2012 to clever tomato growing idea

10 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Lissa

"I bought my copy a while ago from the Book Depository, it is a great book and quite…"

Shirley replied Apr 23, 2012 to Stephanie Alexander's Kitchen Garden Companion - my new obsession :)

3 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Shirley

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service