Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Andrew Cumberland's Discussions (2,087)

Discussions Replied To (1203) Replies Latest Activity

"NASA says "Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important heat-trapping (greenhouse) gas, whic…"

Andrew Cumberland replied May 18 to Supporting the Soil Carbon Sponge

4 May 19
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"My experience is that nobody will take the risk to say they are fine to eat.  I reck…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Apr 15 to FUNGI TYPES

8 Apr 18
Reply by Lissa

"Good discussion Dave.  It got people talking!  Oh, I no longer feel guilty about gre…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Apr 3 to Mulch versus Compost

15 Apr 3
Reply by Christa

"I also think it depends on what you are going to mulch.  I refuse to use lawn clippi…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Apr 2 to Mulch versus Compost

15 Apr 3
Reply by Christa

"I try to both mulch and compost.  (Not, I'm not trying to be a smarty pants.)  I adm…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Apr 1 to Mulch versus Compost

15 Apr 3
Reply by Christa

"I might try the coffee shop up the road again.  They can only say "no.""

Andrew Cumberland replied Mar 5 to Free coffee grounds

19 Mar 5
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Sounds very nice.  "

Andrew Cumberland replied Feb 2 to "Oh my Gourd!" -- it's a Sri Lankan gourd curry

1 Feb 2

"I've been going nuts over on the facebook BLF page about exactly all his Christa.  I…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jan 19 to Food in the Anthropocene: the EAT–Lancet Commission on healthy diets from sustainable food systems

10 Jan 19

"I believe we over eat meat.  But... I also don't support the dairy and egg recommend…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jan 19 to Food in the Anthropocene: the EAT–Lancet Commission on healthy diets from sustainable food systems

10 Jan 19

"Here is a nice, easy and short explanation of some of the findings.   Planetary diet"

10 Jan 19

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service