Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Andrew Cumberland's Discussions (1,797)

Discussions Replied To (1044) Replies Latest Activity

"The Europeans are saying that it got mixed up with cleaning material.  I'll be they…"

Andrew Cumberland replied on Tuesday to Fipronil contamination and eggs

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"https://www.thesun.co.uk/money/4220132/egg-contamination-fipronil-s... The likelihoo…"

Andrew Cumberland replied on Monday to Fipronil contamination and eggs

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"That's a good lookin' bowl Dave. "

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 11 to Chili Con Carne -- is it really beef, chilies, and not a whole lot else?

8 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Riley

"I can't imagine it without beans.  Those are certainly a more middle-eastern mix tha…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 11 to Chili Con Carne -- is it really beef, chilies, and not a whole lot else?

8 Jul 11
Reply by Dave Riley

"You are clearly doing some things right Mary-Ann.  I think BLF will claim you as our…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 10 to brag a bit

6 Jul 12
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"I've only ever eaten one fresh and raw and it was beautiful.  I suspect it needs an…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 2 to Cooking dried pigeon peas

3 Jul 3
Reply by Dave Riley

"Tape over the bottom and then fill from the inside with beeswax.  I reckon it would…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 1 to Super Efficient Irrigation With Buried Clay Pots

11 Jul 2
Reply by Christa

"In the developed countries most standard red clay pots used by nurseries will also w…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 1 to Super Efficient Irrigation With Buried Clay Pots

11 Jul 2
Reply by Christa

"Lamb and barley soup - it's Scotch Broth mate!  Thus, the use of lamb mince, especia…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jun 28 to Under-utilized Grains: Pearl Barley and Cracked Wheat (Bulgur)

4 Jun 28
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"The micro element was a bit interesting for me too:  differently flavoured to full s…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jun 25 to Soaks and microgreens

3 Jun 26
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by