Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Andrew Cumberland's Discussions (1,774)

Discussions Replied To (1033) Replies Latest Activity

"My off grid mate has two solar cookers, in addition to his panels and battery bank.…"

Andrew Cumberland replied on Sunday to SOLAR COOKERS

12 on Sunday
Reply by Lissa

"That's a bloody good idea!"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jun 12 to Winter Sun: Veg to grow in the shade.Also done with mirrors.

9 Jun 16
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"Council:  we will let you do what you want with the footpath, but don't blame us. (O…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jun 1 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason Watson

"I suspect Council asked property owners to sign a free form that waived the the coun…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jun 1 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason Watson

"It was on the ABC news tonight.  A council representative said, "Four property owner…"

24 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason Watson

"At the risk of applying common sense, they could have just trimmed them (chain saw e…"

Andrew Cumberland replied May 31 to SUNSHINE COAST: Council crews 'destroy' iconic food street in secret assault

24 on Tuesday
Reply by Jason Watson

"Well this is a bit darn interesting! "

Andrew Cumberland replied May 29 to Pickling hog plums

7 May 29
Reply by David Hatcher

"That's really interesting Mary-Ann.  I wondered about success rates.  Gut bacteria i…"

Andrew Cumberland replied May 28 to THE FUTURE PATH FOR OUR GARDEN

49 May 28
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"You would be perfect Gayle!"

Andrew Cumberland replied May 26 to Needing someone to represent BLF on 31 May 2017

8 May 26
Reply by Lissa

"It was my fault Roger.  I was intending on going but can't make it. "

Andrew Cumberland replied May 26 to Needing someone to represent BLF on 31 May 2017

8 May 26
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service