Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Andrew Cumberland's Discussions (2,013)

Discussions Replied To (1172) Replies Latest Activity

"As a root, I'd suggest the standards:   freeze, but accept that it gets kinda soft w…"

Andrew Cumberland replied on Sunday to Galangal Ginger Dug Up

3 on Sunday
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"I like the idea of sharing regional foods - like seafood etc to places that don't ha…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Aug 5 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I don't buy organic from the shops because I can't afford it.  That was the a lot of…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Aug 4 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Thanks mate.  I suspect little groups like our represent the future of "chemical fre…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Aug 3 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Most of your market stuff is probably "chemical free" but not organic mate.  That wo…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Aug 3 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"My motto is dumb and simple.  Grow as much organic stuff as you can and eat it for t…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Aug 1 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I can say that I am indeed headed into Sprinter.  Both my sub-tropical peach and pea…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 24 to 5 Seasons Calendar: adding ‘sprinter’ and ‘sprummer’

22 Jul 27
Reply by Dave Riley

"I could only grow it on the sunny side of the yard Cathie.  "

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 18 to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 Jul 18
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"My Elephant garlic on year two has shot every round that I planted - although later…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 17 to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 Jul 18
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"LOL.  and not always on purpose. "

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 13 to I'd like to express my gratitude - or - where's Andy been?

5 Jul 13
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service