Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Roger Clark's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"It appears that not all of my post was transferred. I was simply saying that Ginger…"

Roger Clark replied May 31 to Harvesting Ginger and Turmeric

1 May 31
Reply by Roger Clark

"Glad you liked it Janet!"

Roger Clark replied Apr 17 to Recipe for Char Grilled Red Capsicum Dip

4 Apr 17
Reply by Janet Fong

"There are so many dangerous things to be aware of It's a wonder I'm still here. No w…"

Roger Clark replied Jan 12 to Dangers of potting mix

4 Jan 12
Reply by Roger Clark

"  This year I learned how to make cheese thanks to Dianne. My biggest challenge was…"

Roger Clark replied Oct 12, 2018 to Gardening moments

10 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Valerie

"My favourite tree was one next to the sweet shop in the UK where I grew up. I have n…"

Roger Clark replied Sep 27, 2018 to OUR WILLOW TREE

14 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by GayleD

"Yes sounds like someone who does not live in the subtropics. It is a real gamble if…"

Roger Clark replied Aug 26, 2018 to What to plant now

4 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Roger Clark

""

Roger Clark replied Aug 25, 2018 to Organic matter slumping - another try to counter this.

8 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I've planted out my mandarin tree in the new bin- prepared for the slump to eventual…"

Roger Clark replied Aug 25, 2018 to Organic matter slumping - another try to counter this.

8 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"The trees I have planted so far are not the types to grow into a top heavy way, i.e.…"

Roger Clark replied Aug 14, 2018 to Organic matter slumping - another try to counter this.

8 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"We have this netted contraption that keeps the Fungal Gnats (Vinegar Flies) out of t…"

Roger Clark replied Aug 13, 2018 to Tomatoes

12 Aug 22, 2018
Reply by Dave Riley

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service