Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

CHERYL SLAPP's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"Each time I see Helen's mosaics I think I should get back into making some but then…"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Nov 11, 2016 to Mosaic stuff created outback

6 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Dave Riley

"I have the strawberry and like Dianne I keep mine trimmed to a height I can reach.  …"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Nov 5, 2016 to Guavas : no sir, yes sir.

10 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Dave Riley

"That didn't take long - congratulations - onwards and upwards"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Oct 27, 2016 to SOLD - HOUSE FOR SALE - EXTENSIVE ORGANIC GARDEN

27 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Christa

"The photos have come up a treat - crossed fingers everything goes quickly and smooth…"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Oct 24, 2016 to SOLD - HOUSE FOR SALE - EXTENSIVE ORGANIC GARDEN

27 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by Christa

"Wish I had some way of picking up "

CHERYL SLAPP replied Oct 19, 2016 to Sugar Cane - Small bales

2 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Susanne

"Hi Dave,  great info and so interesting.  Have downloaded and book marked so I can r…"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Oct 3, 2016 to 10 commandments of the real Mediterranean diet

11 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Dave Riley

"Lissa, when you say not safe to eat if you are on high blood pressure meds - is that…"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Sep 18, 2016 to SWEETLEAF

4 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Would be interesting to know how you did it - I buy it from BUCHI at Northy Street a…"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Sep 18, 2016 to By Jove I Think I've Done it Watson

5 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Dave Riley

"I've actually ordered some too - if they arrive in time I will bring a couple too"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Sep 13, 2016 to BUTTERFLY ON A STICK - cabbage white deterrent....hopefully

14 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by CHERYL SLAPP

"Thanks guys, will order some seeds and see what happens.   Dave - the Bushells one i…"

CHERYL SLAPP replied Sep 11, 2016 to CHICORY

6 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by CHERYL SLAPP

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service