Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Lissa's Discussions (4,612)

Discussions Replied To (2981) Replies Latest Activity

"Good advice. Even for a big mess of store bought garlic...the likes of which I have…"

Lissa replied Dec 1 to Preserving Garlic by fermenting it

3 Dec 1
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Glad you like them :) I thought they were gorgeous and a great price. I plan on trea…"

Lissa replied Nov 9 to METAL BIRD GARDEN DECORATIONS

6 Nov 10
Reply by San

"Farmed escargot should be safe I would assume. But you know what they say about assu…"

Lissa replied Nov 7 to Tributes flow for Sam Ballard, who died after eating a slug

7 Nov 7
Reply by Christa

"Wash your produce!"

Lissa replied Nov 7 to Tributes flow for Sam Ballard, who died after eating a slug

7 Nov 7
Reply by Christa

"Fascinating isn't it.  I drink a "lot" of diluted Kombucha but according to this inf…"

Lissa replied Oct 29 to We have more in common with our produce than we think....

3 Oct 29
Reply by Lissa

"It is often such a mystery "why" isn't it. If only we could start the process of stu…"

Lissa replied Oct 12 to Broad Beans

5 Oct 14
Reply by Rob Walter

"That is amazing, but not altogether surprising. "

Lissa replied Oct 9 to Bees and Fungi

3 Oct 9
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I didn't see the photo the first time around reading Christa. Who is that in the pic?"

Lissa replied Sep 27 to OUR WILLOW TREE

14 Sep 29
Reply by GayleD

"When I was a kid growing up on Bribie there was a large Cottonwood growing across th…"

Lissa replied Sep 25 to OUR WILLOW TREE

14 Sep 29
Reply by GayleD

"These are being given to me free by someone just off the island with a farm. Big, re…"

Lissa replied Aug 6 to CHEMICAL FREE GARDENS

5 Aug 6
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service