Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

gabrielle austerberry's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"nnnoooo, not the chokoes!!!! Have had them in the garden and there is just no end to…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Mar 27, 2012 to Chokoes - anyone want some?

18 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Now that the LNP has won, we will need to be vigilant. According to the LNP candidat…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Mar 25, 2012 to Media: Coal seam gas tenements in Brisbane suburbs

10 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by gabrielle austerberry

"My local ALP member happens to have been on the Committee looking at whether renewab…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Mar 22, 2012 to coal seam gas fracking what you can do

9 Mar 23, 2012

"txs I will keep that very much in mind. I have the Venezuela growing food one."

gabrielle austerberry replied Jan 9, 2012 to Future of food

2 Jan 9, 2012

"http://www.daff.gov.au/climatechange/cfi/biochar is a special grant for biochar make…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Jan 3, 2012 to grants available

1 Jan 3, 2012

"yes, completely. I am with you and arguing that it is a good idea. The council is tr…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Aug 30, 2011 to Logan Council wants input

9 Aug 30, 2011

"Hope you told them that!!! I feel exactly the same."

gabrielle austerberry replied Aug 23, 2011 to Logan Council wants input

9 Aug 30, 2011

"I have just completed the survey. They are seriously proposing that all activity nee…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Aug 21, 2011 to Logan Council wants input

9 Aug 30, 2011

"Lyn is a member of Logan CAN and has taken her own initiative to set up Logan Commun…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Aug 19, 2011 to wonderful story in Logan!

3 Aug 20, 2011

"Americans never seize to amaze me!"

gabrielle austerberry replied Jul 15, 2011 to Woman faces jail for growing vegetables in her front yard

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service