Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

gabrielle austerberry's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Do feel free to spread this around!"

gabrielle austerberry replied Jan 15, 2015 to Big private room in GREEN house. Gardener wanted!

3 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by gabrielle austerberry

"You would be good to have! Just pass this through your networks, we have 2 weeks"

gabrielle austerberry replied Jan 13, 2015 to Big private room in GREEN house. Gardener wanted!

3 Jan 15, 2015

"We have a spa bed which grows excellent ginger and any of the water loving herbs"

gabrielle austerberry replied Jul 4, 2014 to Run-a-dub-dub gardening

10 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Dave Riley

"Sorry, should have checked if it already existed: see Farina's discussion on this"

gabrielle austerberry replied Jun 24, 2014 to ripe near me ap for SHARING YOUR HARVEST and crowd funding

2 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Farina Murray

"ok as is. possible, from the survey, the 'dashboard' may need reorganising rather th…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Jun 11, 2014 to A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

58 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"yup I know what you mean. Everything is being eroded."

gabrielle austerberry replied Jun 3, 2014 to Solar roads: a positive story that solves a lot in the world?

5 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"Who knows if there is anything like this in Australia? "

gabrielle austerberry replied Jun 3, 2014 to Solar roads: a positive story that solves a lot in the world?

5 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"Agree, totally horrifying. Can't even begin to tell you how much the qld government…"

gabrielle austerberry replied Apr 11, 2014 to Read About Coal Seam Gas

2 Apr 11, 2014

"ah now I get what you meant! thanks, "

gabrielle austerberry replied Feb 18, 2014 to http://spurtopia.blogspot.com.au/

13 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"SpurTopia@gmail.com  Tel: 0434 824 870 Facebook.com/SpurTopia Call them!"

gabrielle austerberry replied Feb 17, 2014 to http://spurtopia.blogspot.com.au/

13 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service