Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Russell James's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

" Hey, Dave good to know ...... I thought as much, I have shaken the seed heads of th…"

Russell James replied Jan 31 to THE QUEST CONTINUES...for the customized hybrid East Asian soup

11 Jan 31
Reply by Russell James

" I think that it was also to do with that I started the plants in a seeding tray the…"

Russell James replied Jan 30 to THE QUEST CONTINUES...for the customized hybrid East Asian soup

11 Jan 31
Reply by Russell James

"LOL I'm thinking .....  gosh Darn .... Dave actually got coriander to grow .... all…"

Russell James replied Jan 30 to THE QUEST CONTINUES...for the customized hybrid East Asian soup

11 Jan 31
Reply by Russell James

"Hey Dave I don't think I mentioned the word vegan, just the fact that by eating the…"

Russell James replied Jan 18 to Eat your greens: here's how. (& think Chaya)

8 Jan 18
Reply by Russell James

"Yes GayleD  If there were as many subsidies available to regen AG and sustainable lo…"

Russell James replied Jan 18 to Food in the Anthropocene: the EAT–Lancet Commission on healthy diets from sustainable food systems

10 Jan 19
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Hey Valerie Interesting article  I am always wary of the term Anthropogenic and the…"

Russell James replied Jan 18 to Food in the Anthropocene: the EAT–Lancet Commission on healthy diets from sustainable food systems

10 Jan 19
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Hey Dave Great couple of links the idea of drying leaves and storing them is an exce…"

Russell James replied Jan 17 to Eat your greens: here's how. (& think Chaya)

8 Jan 18
Reply by Russell James

"Unfortunately, we are building our society around the car and its needs ...bigger ro…"

Russell James replied Dec 31, 2018 to Comic explainer: forest giants house thousands of animals (so why do we keep cutting them down?)

7 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Christa

"Hey Lissa Depending on your consumption of sprouts and your particular preferences i…"

Russell James replied Dec 28, 2018 to SPROUTS?

21 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service