Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Elaine de Saxe's Discussions (4,493)

Discussions Replied To (3521) Replies Latest Activity

"D'you think the Blue Tongues mutter under their breath and the dogs don't like that…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Mar 1, 2019 to In praise of the neglected garden skink.

4 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"One of the 20th century's better products is the green vegetable-keeping bags. They…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Mar 1, 2019 to Storage Bags for fruit and vegetables:Waste not/Want not.

3 Mar 14, 2019
Reply by Cres

"A timely reminder that we share our gardens with a host of other beings."

Elaine de Saxe replied Mar 1, 2019 to In praise of the neglected garden skink.

4 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I'm happy for the Coriander-lovers to enjoy their fetish in good health. Just not in…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jan 30, 2019 to THE QUEST CONTINUES...for the customized hybrid East Asian soup

11 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"Coriander does bolt in warm weather. It grows well in cooler months. Try again later…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jan 30, 2019 to THE QUEST CONTINUES...for the customized hybrid East Asian soup

11 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"Coriander smells and tastes like bugs :-( - I am enriched by liking other flavours b…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jan 29, 2019 to THE QUEST CONTINUES...for the customized hybrid East Asian soup

11 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"And in mine. Don't know specifically about 'wild' chickweed. It's an exotic so is wi…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jan 28, 2019 to Chickweed.

2 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"The full stops come from the Ning page, it's a way of making the address shorter to…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jan 2, 2019 to Free seeds.

5 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Lissa

"Good to know, thanks Jeff. Carrots are an odd choice for beginners, not easy to grow…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jan 1, 2019 to Free seeds.

5 Jan 2, 2019
Reply by Lissa

"Recall that source, reliable and good quality seeds."

Elaine de Saxe replied Dec 29, 2018 to SPROUTS?

21 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service