Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Elaine de Saxe's Discussions (4,440)

Discussions Replied To (3500) Replies Latest Activity

"I still love Jacarandas despite everything, Poincianas too, There was a *huge* Poinc…"

Elaine de Saxe replied 10 hours ago to OUR WILLOW TREE

6 8 hours ago
Reply by Susan

"And a Camphor Laurel loomed large in my childhood alongside the Casuarina I used to…"

Elaine de Saxe replied 16 hours ago to OUR WILLOW TREE

6 8 hours ago
Reply by Susan

"Sid there should be some posts on BLF about Davidson's Plums. A few of us grow them.…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Sep 17 to What Fruit Trees do you have fruit on this Spring.

7 Sep 17
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Good grief! So much fruit and potential! My lot need to read what you've achieved to…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Sep 16 to What Fruit Trees do you have fruit on this Spring.

7 Sep 17
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Yes it is a long game. I don't know who said it but it's an old-fashioned quote: 'Na…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Sep 10 to My experience at the edible weeds workshop on the weekend (8/9)

4 Sep 10
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Kate turns out to be a gardening friend from my time living in Fairfield - just up t…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Sep 10 to My experience at the edible weeds workshop on the weekend (8/9)

4 Sep 10
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Hmm, confusing. Before I ditch my tree I need to look into it a bit more. I have thi…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Sep 1 to SABA NUTS EDIBLE OR NOT?

7 Sep 10
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"So far, mine has not produced any fruit so I have not even tasted it. What do cyclo-…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Sep 1 to SABA NUTS EDIBLE OR NOT?

7 Sep 10

"Great! Never found anything that works :-\ - any brand better than any other? Oh and…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Aug 31 to Banana sap

5 Aug 31

"Micro-climate is all, Andy. The more trial, the less error ;-) Join the freaks who g…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Aug 26 to What to plant now

4 Aug 26
Reply by Roger Clark

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service