Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Elaine de Saxe's Discussions (4,404)

Discussions Replied To (3469) Replies Latest Activity

"Cathie since you can feel the cloves, I'd take the plants from the soil immediately.…"

Elaine de Saxe replied 10 hours ago to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Unless the user is a real Garlic aficionado then the Elephant not-quite-Garlic will…"

Elaine de Saxe replied 18 hours ago to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Some of the softness issue must relate to storage. I use a metal basket, bottom tray…"

Elaine de Saxe replied yesterday to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Good info, thank you Roger for sharing. I recall planting in May as that was when th…"

Elaine de Saxe replied yesterday to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 10 hours ago
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Another alternative is to buy a stand-alone water distiller. I use it for making cof…"

Elaine de Saxe replied on Sunday to Re: Sourdough starter for Dianne, Christa and Anne

11 on Sunday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"A Choko vine is really something: enthusiastic and as tough as. The fruit if taken s…"

Elaine de Saxe replied on Friday to Sprouted Chokos Available

1 on Friday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Secret project - do tell!"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jul 12 to I'd like to express my gratitude - or - where's Andy been?

5 on Friday
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Apples are tricky at best in our warm winters. Even the tropical Apples are difficul…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jul 10 to Crabapples in Brisbane?

2 on Friday
Reply by Nigel

"Thanks Chris!"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jul 6 to certified organic seed potato available

6 Jul 8
Reply by Darryl Simpson

"Simplest is to air dry the Coriander. Keeps forever in a sealed container. Suspect f…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jul 6 to Coriander/Ginger/Chillies/Sweet potatoes?

6 Jul 6
Reply by Dave Riley

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service