Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Phil's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to know. Probably better to put your grey water through a natural filtering sys…"

Phil replied May 30, 2016 to Disaster in the Orchard

9 May 30, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Great reply Rob. There is enough information here for a very complete Blog. The pott…"

Phil replied May 28, 2016 to Growing Atherton Raspberries

17 May 28, 2016
Reply by Susan

"Are you a closet anarchist Lissa? ;O) Interestingly that is one of the reasons I don…"

Phil replied May 28, 2016 to Who dat puddy tat?

9 May 29, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Hi Cheryl - I'll see if I have enough to split this morning and if so I'll bring the…"

Phil replied May 28, 2016 to WANTED - WATER KEFIR GRAINS

2 May 28, 2016
Reply by CHERYL SLAPP

"When I visited Daleys in 2014 I didn't get to see any of this. Looks like this visit…"

Phil replied May 21, 2016 to Daley's Nursery outing

18 May 24, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"This idea definitely makes the cycle of life more relatable. Much nicer to walk in a…"

Phil replied May 15, 2016 to Here's something different...

9 May 22, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Love your idea Lissa. Everyone should have a plan to strive for. I imagine it must b…"

Phil replied May 15, 2016 to GARDENS TO VISIT IN QUEENSLAND?

27 May 17, 2016
Reply by Lissa

" My potted Moringa trees don't think it's May. And neither do these pumpkin vines. "

Phil replied May 8, 2016 to What happened to Autumn?

3 May 8, 2016

"Yes the health sector, especially in the US, is unfortunately massively compromised…"

Phil replied May 8, 2016 to Confessions of a renegade doctor

9 May 9, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Sounds to me Dave that we both have some strong opinions on this topic which won't b…"

Phil replied Apr 24, 2016 to The forest garden myth? Permaculture and the Edible Forest Garden: a Critical Analysis

7 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Dave Riley

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service