Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Phil's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Mary-Ann. I'm happy to wait and in any case you may find you need all your se…"

Phil replied Aug 22, 2016 to mouse melon and Achocha ( caigura or Bolivian cucmber )

24 Mar 6
Reply by Valerie

"Yes I was going to mention that I have seeds of the trombone gramma (or whatever it'…"

Phil replied Aug 21, 2016 to mouse melon and Achocha ( caigura or Bolivian cucmber )

24 Mar 6
Reply by Valerie

"Looks productive Darren and I like your frugal resourcefulness. Put me down for one…"

Phil replied Aug 21, 2016 to AN A FRAME GARDEN

14 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"A beautiful thief. They often eat my immature pigeon peas but I would be really anno…"

Phil replied Aug 1, 2016 to Eat like a King?

12 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"Don't worry Dianne - I haven't killed off your/Rob's water celery yet ;O) Rob, if yo…"

Phil replied Jul 16, 2016 to Swap Seeds for Collard Seeds or Seedlings

18 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"I'm interested in this plant too Dianne especially after Elaine's description below.…"

Phil replied Jul 16, 2016 to Okinawan Spinach – Gynura bicolor

17 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Phil

"Did you see this segment on Gardening Australia Bronwyn from 2013? Doesn't give much…"

Phil replied Jun 19, 2016 to 6 Farm Animals Perfect For City Living

33 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"I'm having problems at the moment (I'm gluten intolerant not coeliac I think) and ba…"

Phil replied Jun 9, 2016 to Sustaining Breakfast Ferment

8 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Being community based are you going to join/help out Rob?"

Phil replied Jun 4, 2016 to New community-based urban farm plot begins

4 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Rob Collings

"It hasn't been extreme yet but the rain here in NW Brisbane has been pretty heavy at…"

Phil replied Jun 4, 2016 to IT'S RAINING :)

47 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service