Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Christa's Discussions (554)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't speak from experience, Dave, but have been interested in them for a while.  My…"

Christa replied yesterday to nashi

7 yesterday
Reply by Mary-Ann Baker

"Good idea George S, it appears to be a fancy box with hinged sides (like doors) with…"

Christa replied on Thursday to Organic matter slumping - another try to counter this.

5 on Thursday
Reply by Christa

"You are still an early morning person, Lissa.  Great photos, we easily forget how lo…"

Christa replied Aug 11 to FEEL GOOD STORY ABOUT JOSEPH

3 Aug 11
Reply by Christa

"Just think what would happen if the big supermarkets could only sell food obtained f…"

Christa replied Aug 7 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"This does not surprise me, Roger.  Do the growers have a time span that they must st…"

Christa replied Aug 1 to What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

24 Aug 7
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Haven't grown it Valerie, aka purple tansy, and good for bees. It would make a good…"

Christa replied Jul 23 to Phacelia

4 Jul 23
Reply by Valerie

"Haven't had a chance to bake yet, my book arrived in the mail.  Unfortunately I pick…"

Christa replied Jul 21 to Re: Sourdough starter for Dianne, Christa and Anne

22 Jul 22
Reply by Cathie MacLean

"At my last visit to bunnys garden nursery, I noticed some garlic bulbs for sale, I t…"

Christa replied Jul 18 to Growing Garlic in South East Qld. - from a talk given by Phil Dudman

15 Jul 18
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Thanks so much for posting that info, Cathie.  It may take a couple of weeks for the…"

Christa replied Jul 14 to Re: Sourdough starter for Dianne, Christa and Anne

22 Jul 22
Reply by Cathie MacLean

"Yes Jeff, they did, and the plaster walls, all the carpet, paint, furniture and ever…"

Christa replied Jun 22 to Has anyone tried this.

7 Jun 22
Reply by Christa

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service