Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Christa's Discussions (709)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes he acts so freakish but he does have excellent knowledge on growing the pl…"

Christa replied 7 hours ago to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Christa

"My dwarf Wurtz is flowering again after a couple of years and fruiting.  We have mov…"

Christa replied 20 hours ago to I'm Stumped on Avocados - Why is it so?

6 18 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"We have puzzled over this subject for years.  What type of trees do you have Roger? …"

Christa replied 23 hours ago to I'm Stumped on Avocados - Why is it so?

6 18 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Great video, thanks for sharing. I have looked at the pages on the net about this cl…"

Christa replied yesterday to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Christa

"Yes, that's the clue, but I should have timed it to that state. It can take a few mo…"

Christa replied yesterday to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Christa

"That Red should be fruiting soon, Thanks for the info on video, although I am not Go…"

Christa replied Aug 14 to Potting info for plinias, eugenias and garcineas

3 Aug 14
Reply by Doug Hanning

"Did you know this about Carpet Pythons - After mating, a clutch of up to 30 eggs are…"

Christa replied Aug 13 to WE FOUND A CLUTCH OF EGGS IN THE BACK YARD.

6 Aug 13
Reply by Christa

"If get use of it weekly then its worth it. We always spend a bit extra on quality it…"

Christa replied Jul 13 to THIS IS AN INTERESTING CONTRAPTION

3 Jul 13
Reply by Christa

"My job was the prep work, to quarter the oranges, and using scissors, I would cut ce…"

Christa replied Jul 2 to Easy citrus marmalade

6 Jul 2
Reply by Christa

"Thats a big cane, Fiona.  Pity you don't know the name, but it looks good for fruiti…"

Christa replied Jul 2 to Growing Raspberries in Brisbane

6 Sep 7
Reply by angela holmes

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service