Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Lissa's Discussions (4,629)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"No idea Juggsy, I haven't personally heard of a Honeypot hive. Maybe it's a take off…"

Lissa replied Jan 5, 2017 to Flow™ Hive - "It's Literally Honey on Tap Directly From Your Beehive!"

43 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Lissa

"Susanne is at Brighton and keeps bees. She might be able to help out with the sittin…"

Lissa replied Jan 5, 2017 to What to Look for When Inspecting Native Bee Hives After Splitting

13 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Lissa

"Good on you for giving some of your hives away Juggsy. There are people on BLF who w…"

Lissa replied Jan 5, 2017 to SNB hives available - Brighton (Greg)

9 Mar 8, 2017
Reply by conrad maharaj

"Yes, Scott and his Dad are good people when it comes to knowledge about SNB's. They…"

Lissa replied Dec 31, 2016 to What to Look for When Inspecting Native Bee Hives After Splitting

13 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Lissa

"They do offer a good range of services (or at least one of the guys does) which is u…"

Lissa replied Dec 31, 2016 to What to Look for When Inspecting Native Bee Hives After Splitting

13 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Lissa

"Would you believe this guy and another I found this morning are both local at Bright…"

13 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Lissa

"Never experienced it with my native hives Gwenneth. I could never tell the drones an…"

Lissa replied Dec 18, 2016 to My native bees are sleeping rough!

2 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"That is an exceptional job, especially seeing as you are new at keeping bees. Well d…"

Lissa replied Dec 2, 2016 to Feeling blessed. excited and a little nervous!

13 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Ooooh excitement!! Let us know how it goes Cathie. The moons align for you. My hive…"

Lissa replied Nov 25, 2016 to Feeling blessed. excited and a little nervous!

13 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Yet to read it, but wow."

Lissa replied Nov 12, 2016 to African Tulip Tree - Bee Killer

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Phil

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service