Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

RECIPES (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stuffed Zucchini Flowers

A use for the excess male flowers that you get off Zucchini/Tromonccino plants.  I prefer trombonccino flowers because they are a little bi…

Started by Susan

0 Apr 14

Shakshuka

From PIP MAGAZINE: Ingredients olive oil for frying 1 onion 2 cloves garlic 1 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon paprika 2 cups of chopped tomatoes…

Started by Lissa

6 Mar 29
Reply by Dave Riley

One Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice.

I cook a lot of rice dishes that usually straddle the Latino tradition and that of the  Middle East. The approach in both cuisines is very…

Started by Dave Riley

4 Feb 4
Reply by Dave Riley

Easy Chinese Cucumber Salad

Easy Chinese Cucumber Salad INGREDIENTS 2 English cucumbers, tough skin removed 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced 1 tablespoon Chinkian…

Started by Lissa

3 Jan 28
Reply by Janet Fong

Okinawan Gumbo

I may have a thing about gumbo., but the seeming ways and means seem to obscure a straightforward DIY. I am also not partial to okra. When…

Started by Dave Riley

5 Jan 6
Reply by Dave Riley

Tasty Chicken Dish

One of the downsides to commercial chicken meat - and that includes free range organic - is that it is virtually tasteless. It needs some h…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

6 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Mulberry Leaf Zingaling! Lamb-stuffed mulberry leaves

I've got a Christmas break up to host here next weekend so in considering my adaption of a Mezze menu I thought I'd do stuffed mulberry lea…

Started by Dave Riley

0 Nov 26, 2016

CLASSIC MOUSSAKA

From - Super Food Ideas - May 2010 , Page 43 Recipe by Liz Macri Photo taken of meal made by Dianne on Sunday Night Ingredients 2 large eg…

Started by Dianne Caswell

2 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Spanakopita

Spanakopita is a traditional Greek spinach or silver beet pie enveloped in crisp filo pastry. 0:45 To prep 0:55 To cook 12 Ingredients…

Started by Andrew Cumberland

3 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

Nasturtium Caper and Nasturtium Flower Butter Recipes

As the Nasturtiums are Flowering and the Seeds are Setting it is time to collect for these Recipes. They may be new to you but they are Yum…

Started by Dianne Caswell

12 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Sophie

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by