Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

PRODUCTS & SERVICES (172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support Tillari Trotters please!

Belinda and Tim are fantastic people, who really care about their animals and their meat is delicious.  We need more souls like them to mak…

Started by Valerie

0 Oct 27, 2016

I NEED TO HAVE A WHINGE

I am so angry.  PLUMBERS: I have a leaking loo - I text details of the job to the plumber I have used in the past. He never even bothers to…

Started by Lissa

15 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Lissa

BUTTERFLY ON A STICK - cabbage white deterrent....hopefully

When we visited Rob's place recently we were all enthralled by the solar butterflies on a stick that flap their wings when the sun hits the…

Started by Lissa

14 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by CHERYL SLAPP

Who said you couldn't garden on a boat?!

Okay so I know I have been horribly absent over the last few months... thank you to everyone who has been keeping things going on here. Hap…

Started by Farina Murray

5 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by DARREN JAMES

Beautiful Chickens Samford

Beautiful Chickens Samford Heritage breed chickens Call Kate 0414550302 Open by appointment other days Please feel free to call, txt or ema…

Started by Lissa

0 Jun 15, 2016

David Holmgren’s upcoming book RetroSuburbia

David Holmgren's new book: Interested in rebuilding the household economy? David Holmgren’s upcoming bookRetroSuburbia highlights the ongoi…

Started by Lissa

0 Jun 12, 2016

PHIL'S ORGANICS (MET HIM AT THE HERB SHOW)

Thought some people might be interested in his products.   - Orders can be collected from Ferney Grove (The Plot) - Contact by phone afte…

Started by CHERYL SLAPP

0 Jun 7, 2016

bamboo mulch

Find out more about this product on their website HERE The BAMBOOHILL MULCH story, so far …………. BambooHill was created in 2012 to develop t…

Started by Lissa

5 May 25, 2016
Reply by Christa

Where to buy good organic garden soil?

Hi, We are putting in some raised garden beds (only raised one sleeper high 200mm and I will dig down a little too) and I wish to start wi…

Started by Clive

19 May 23, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Here's something different...

BIOS URN The Bios Urn Let’s convert cemeteries into forests! The Bios Urn is a fully biodegradable urn designed to convert you into a tree…

Started by Lissa

9 May 22, 2016
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service