Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

EXPLORING the FIELD TOGETHER - Q&A (1,286)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden visits

I have made the event Garden Visits with the hope that Members would be interested in meeting person to person , viewing new gardens , swap…

Started by christopher zane hart

10 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Vanessa Collier

What do you grow in AUTUMN?

This is my first year growing vegetables and would love to know what you will be growing, especially interested if you have grown them succ…

Started by Donna

14 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Scarlett

Paw Paw ? Pest

My poor little paw paw tree is only about a year old and already had a hard life! First it was the mysterious 'claw' leaf that magically fi…

Started by Donna

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Florence

Fruit fly control

I've just been online and bought an arsenal of fruit fly products. I had good success growing tomatoes in West End but there is obviously a…

Started by Scarlett

1 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Donna

Government backing in philippines for urban agriculture

Government backing in philippines for urban agriculture...... follow the link for the story http://www.cityfarmer.info/i-gloria-m-arroyo-pr

Started by Anthony Foo

0 Feb 7, 2009

Ants in Your Garden

For you, Florence... Ants in your garden could be feeding on honeydew excreted by aphids, mealybugs, scales and other insects. Ants actuall…

Started by Donna

10 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Scarlett

Seed Film Released

See three minute trailer of "Our Seeds" at www.seedsavers.net Seed Savers has just released “Our Seeds” , a fifty-seven minute film that…

Started by Scarlett

2 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Anthony Foo

Pumpkins - High Light Intensity inhibits female flowers + questions

Firstly, I found this information in Annette McFarland, Succesful Gardening in Warm Climates on Pg 85 this morning. 'Cucumbers, melons, pu…

Started by Donna

8 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Anthony Foo

Request from 60 minutes Sydney to interview urban farmers(anyone supplying the greater part of there produce requirements

I have been contacted by a director at 60 minutes to deliver names and contacts of anyone with passion and doing a good job of supplementin…

Started by Anthony Foo

2 Jan 13, 2009

Where do you get... ?

We are currently looking for a number of 'general' items that used to be widely available either cheap, or sometimes even free, but I can't…

Started by Donna

9 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Scarlett

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service