Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

EXPLORING the FIELD TOGETHER - Q&A (1,336)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PH soil test kit (Manutec)

Morning all. I've bitten the bullet and used the PH test kit I bought some weeks back. Was a little afraid of what I might find to be hones…

Started by Lissa

12 May 11, 2010
Reply by Florence

Fruit fly control

We had a few unusually warm days lately, I've just sown some tomato seeds last week and been thinking about fruit fly control. I've seen fl…

Started by Florence

47 May 4, 2010
Reply by Florence

About EcoNaturalure/ Success/ Spinosad

I first saw this on the GreenHarvest website and did that brand trust thing - it said it was organic and harmless, I trust Greenharrvest, I…

Started by Scarlett

8 May 1, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

LemonGrass Bush turning brown

Hi Guys, I am hoping someone can help me.. my lemon grass has been a pride an joy in my back yard.. it seems to be the only think that thri…

Started by Joanne Chung

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

Anyone want free limes?

My lime tree had gotten to a point where it was getting a bit too big and unmanagable, so we chose today as a good time to give it a hard p…

Started by Lotte

5 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Lotte

Nematodes and their Organic Control

http://www2.dpi.qld.gov.au/horticulture/4855.html Root-knot nematodes (Meloidogyne spp.) are minute, worm-like animals which are very comm…

Started by Donna

9 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Donna

Offsite Blog Comments

The Brisbane Harvest Blog is most interesting. I'd love to have the recipe for the Pizza Pastry. Tried to add a comment - even signed in to…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

6 Apr 3, 2010

What can I plant with Blueberries?

I have just started a narrow bed for five low chill blueberry shrubs and it is looking very bare with only sticks poking out of the mulch.…

Started by Donna

26 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Vanessa Collier

Elisabeth Fekonia - Front Cover of Grass Roots Apr/ May Issue

Got my new issue of Grass Roots in the mail today and who do I see but a lovely photo of Elisabeth Fekonia (BLF member) on the front cover.…

Started by Donna

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Weeds

Florence and I recently attended a weed walk hosted by Caboolture Seed Savers at Northey Street City Farm.  A lot of great information was…

Started by Donna

12 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2018   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service