Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

EXPLORING the FIELD TOGETHER - Q&A (1,367)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RECYCLE AND SALVAGE SITE

Hi everone , could we start up another group on the forum pertaining to salvage , recycle and repair of anything usefull in the garden?. .I…

Started by Mark Thomson

7 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Mark Thomson

Far Queues?

In the 18 months or so I've been involved with Brisbane Local Food, I've found some questions come up several times. Earlier Anthony and o…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

12 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

Watering/ Irrigation System Advice

I am over halfway through installing an irrigation system into my gardens.  It is a bit of mix and match as I have a variety of size hoses…

Started by Donna

4 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

YATES - Vegie Growing Challenge Information

http://www.yates.com.au/vegie-growing-challenge-information This spring, Yates wants you to ‘Get Gardening’ by competing in the Yates Vegie…

Started by Donna

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Florence

Cape Goosberries

Has anyone grown these intriguing little fruit? In the dim distant past my Dad grew them and I recall a tart berry with a distinct flavour…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

1 Aug 30, 2010

Are carrot tops edible?

Hi everyone, I've thinned some carrots and parsnips yesterday, and my mum asked if she could eat the tops as they looked green and healthy.…

Started by Florence

4 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

Kerbside collection council compost

Just a warning for those people who got a bag of compost from the biennial green waste kerbside collection.. I've got a bag a couple of mon…

Started by Florence

10 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

What to plant under fruit trees/ Understory Plants ?

I have an area along one side of my backyard that has been planted with mostly fruit trees a bit like an orchard.  We put down a concrete e…

Started by Donna

17 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

How to save seed

Hi Guys... I have let a couple of the veggies aged in the patch hoping to save some seeds from them..  Now they have flowered and dried ou…

Started by Joanne Chung

6 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

fertilising seedlings?

Morning all. I have quite a few seedlings growing in the little hothouse but they don't seem to be thriving and growing bigger. Commerciall…

Started by Lissa

46 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Fresh Local Provisions: Fresh Food, Local and Online

Ads by Infolinks

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service