Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

EXPLORING the FIELD TOGETHER - Q&A (1,312)

Featured Discussions

Needing someone to represent BLF on 31 May 2017

I received this email and hoped that someone would like to represent Brisbane Local Food at these discussions.  I am looking for one volunt…

Started by Andrew CumberlandLatest Reply

REGROW FROM SCRAPS

I follow a blog called HIGH WATER of a young gardener, Rod, who owns a property on Lamb Island. Rod re-posted this on his site - I found th…

Started by LissaLatest Reply

Daley's Nursery outing

Hi Folks, well today, a couple of us BLF's went for a drive to Kyogle to visit the Daley's nursery that we all know and love.. and if you d…

Started by SusanLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dutch bucket hydroponics

has anyone ever had any experince of Dutch bucket hydroponics - looks interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXy32Dr4Z4A

Started by Mary-Ann Baker

0 22 hours ago

another facebook page

another great interactive discussion group on facebook is South East Qld Urban Backyard Food Growers - f any one is interested and has time…

0 yesterday

BUSH TUCKER PLANTS

We decided to go for a drive today. In fact we ventured over the border and visited an excellent rainforest nursery at Burringbar NSW. We d…

Started by Christa

6 on Saturday
Reply by Christa

Redcliffe Produce Morphed into Redcliffe Feed and Grain?

Just drove past it now and an internet search came up with this: seems they stock some garden needs but have not checked in detail. Located…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

3 on Saturday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Living Green

for those who are environmentally conscious you may like to read this http://www.plasticpollutioncoalition.org/no-straw-please/

18 on Thursday
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

TERMITES

We just had our neighbour, over the road, speak to us about a termite invasion in his house. The termite man has put out baits and advised…

Started by Christa

12 Dec 3
Reply by Christa

cheese

OMG next time Dianne does a cheese making weekend you ALL have to go - just ate some of the cheese we made that weekend - its in danger of…

11 Dec 3
Reply by Roger Clark

looking for advice

meeting soon for the development of a community garden in Dayboro - anyone got any pros and cons for development and on going issues associ…

0 Dec 2

quick food

evening - trying to get some dinner on the table for unexpected visitors ( seriously do love people dropping in ) use Susans recipe for gy…

0 Dec 1

Passionfruit pruning

Hi team Curious about my passionfruit vine ~2yrs old (black grafted, Ned Kelly) First lt of fruit a few months ago and recently lost all it…

Started by Sophie

13 Nov 28
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service