Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

BUY, SELL, SWAP & FREEBIES (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A compost bin (black dalek style) and two worm farms to give away

Pick up from Holland Park.   Roofing tin (silver corrugated zincalume) would do to make a small raised bed or several containers (or a nice…

Started by Scarlett

8 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

Wholesale herbs

Fresh Herbs at Wholesale prices! I'll be putting in an order for fresh herbs from my favourite wholesaler on 12 August and thought I'd open…

Started by Linda Brennan

7 Aug 12, 2010

Yakon plantlets for sale.

Yakon plantlets for sale. $6 for a bag Pick up from Wishart or post to you. Lots of delicious roots in your first year of growth. Excellent…

Started by Linda Brennan

5 Aug 7, 2010

Chokos sprouting

I have lots of sprouting chokos sprouting and ready to plant. Come and get them - Bracken Ridge - if you'd like to grow a choko vine. These…

Started by Addy

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Addy

Garlic-pooling - order shipped

I'm keen to try growing garlic this year but just want to try a bulb of each of the variaties suited for our climate.Would anyone be intere…

Started by Florence

53 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Donna

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service