Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

BUY, SELL, SWAP & FREEBIES (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CHEST OF DRAWERS going free

Not gardening related as such, but may be of use to someone (keep it in your garage with seeds in it??). My daughter has a chest of drawers…

Started by Lissa

8 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Lissa

Pit Pit plants for sale or swap

Does anyone wish for some edible  Pit Pit in their garden? Its an edible dwarf palm like plant which you eat the cooked stalks of. A popula…

Started by Linda Brennan

9 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Linda Brennan

Where to buy cheap used pots?

I'm looking to buy some cheap (used?) pots hopefully tomorrow (Sat April 22). Does anyone have any tips where to look?   I've seriously got…

Started by Daniel

11 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel

Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

The demand for pure breed chooks is growing with families wanting to support the rarer breeds and have birds laying for a longer period of…

Started by City Chicks - we love chooks!

22 May 8, 2011
Reply by City Chicks - we love chooks!

For Sale - Green Egg Layer - South side.

I have one green egg layer for sales (47 weeks). She is an Araucana X, my most reliable layer. At peak, she lays every day with barely any…

Started by Joanne Chung

13 May 6, 2011

Cheap Bulk Spoiled Lucerne

Jane St Community Garden is about to order a bulk load of 'spoiled' organic lucerne hay from the grower at Kalbar (Scenic Rim, Qld).  They…

Started by Jacqui

0 Jan 8, 2011

Don Forsyth - Lucerne Hay Products

A very timely new member who sells lucerne hay to gardeners. Brisbane Local Food Member: http://brisbanelocalfood.ning.com/profile/donfors

Started by Donna

10 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Donna

For Sale: Bailing Twine

Recently bought 1500 metres of brand new blue bailing twine. It's more than I am going to need for the rest of my life, so I would like to…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

0 Jan 2, 2011

solar hot water system

Hi,   We have this solar hot water system (see photo). It works really well but because of the state of this roof, we can't get it high eno…

Started by gabrielle austerberry

8 Dec 17, 2010

PASSIONFRUIT SEEDLINGS and CEYLON SPINACH SEEDLINGS

Morning all. I have both red and yellow passionfruit seedlings to give away, plus a heap of Ceylon spinach seedlings coming up.   Some migh…

Started by Lissa

0 Nov 22, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Fresh Local Provisions: Fresh Food, Local and Online

Ads by Infolinks

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service