Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

BUY, SELL, SWAP & FREEBIES (199)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

solar hot water system

Hi,   We have this solar hot water system (see photo). It works really well but because of the state of this roof, we can't get it high eno…

Started by gabrielle austerberry

8 Dec 17, 2010

PASSIONFRUIT SEEDLINGS and CEYLON SPINACH SEEDLINGS

Morning all. I have both red and yellow passionfruit seedlings to give away, plus a heap of Ceylon spinach seedlings coming up.   Some migh…

Started by Lissa

0 Nov 22, 2010

Monstera plants to give away

I have four pots of Monstera (one pot has 3 plants the others one each) grown from seed if anyone would like them.

Started by Lissa

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Donna

Stingless bees for your garden

Hi everyoneI have been following the discussion in the honey bees and noticed there has been some talk on the stingless native bee Trigona…

Started by Linda Brennan

1 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

A compost bin (black dalek style) and two worm farms to give away

Pick up from Holland Park.   Roofing tin (silver corrugated zincalume) would do to make a small raised bed or several containers (or a nice…

Started by Scarlett

8 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

Wholesale herbs

Fresh Herbs at Wholesale prices! I'll be putting in an order for fresh herbs from my favourite wholesaler on 12 August and thought I'd open…

Started by Linda Brennan

7 Aug 12, 2010

Yakon plantlets for sale.

Yakon plantlets for sale. $6 for a bag Pick up from Wishart or post to you. Lots of delicious roots in your first year of growth. Excellent…

Started by Linda Brennan

5 Aug 7, 2010

Chokos sprouting

I have lots of sprouting chokos sprouting and ready to plant. Come and get them - Bracken Ridge - if you'd like to grow a choko vine. These…

Started by Addy

5 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Addy

Garlic-pooling - order shipped

I'm keen to try growing garlic this year but just want to try a bulb of each of the variaties suited for our climate.Would anyone be intere…

Started by Florence

53 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Donna

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2018   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service