Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

BUY, SELL, SWAP & FREEBIES (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how do you get rid of a garden shed?

This shed came with the house when we moved here.  It made sense when there was lawn (mower, etc) and a pool (chemicals, etc) but now both…

Started by GayleD

2 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by GayleD

FYI:Garlic for sale:Morayfield

Home grown garlic on offer from local seller/grower(not me) for all the garlic aficionados:Morayfield LINK. Beautiful Home grown Garlic Che…

Started by Dave Riley

3 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

OFFER: 4 laying hens

Giveaway: 4 laying hens (<12 months old; mixed Arucuna) to be rehomed. Pickup: Strathpine before 17th/18th Nov. Contact Becky 0405 772 7…

Started by Becky

3 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Susan

Wanted new and out of the ordinary ferns and Accent Plants

Realizing this is a non Edible Request, I beg Pardon. I am planting up a new Fern Garden and am on the hunt for New or Unusual Ferns and Ac…

Started by Dianne Caswell

5 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Susan

Senponsai, free to good home

I started growing these with the intention of eating them (of course).  Since I started I have become unwell and I'm not able to eat them f…

Started by Che Corrie

6 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

Wanted: Talinum triangulare/Surinam spinach

Good morning lovely gardeners!  I know I am not a proper member and accept your wrath as my due for intrusion, but I hope someone can help…

Started by Ashara

3 Aug 28, 2018
Reply by Ashara

Free cherry tomato seedlings

Hi all, a bit bigger than seedlings, actually.  They are cherry cocktails from green harvest and have only had water and organic fertiliser…

Started by Che Corrie

2 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Che Corrie

Phacelia

Anybody growing Phacelia? Do they do well in Brisbane? I am looking for seeds or cuttings if they can be propagated that way

Started by Valerie

4 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Valerie

VETIVER

Well: the two Elaines cost the fam a fortune today.#1 son and I dug up the Vetiver on offer -- quicker than expected and with much less tha…

Started by Dave Riley

1 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Dianne Caswell

Sprouted Chokos Available

Hi I have a few sprouted chokos available to anyone interested in having a vine of their own. Cheers Nigel

Started by Nigel

1 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service