Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

BUY, SELL, SWAP & FREEBIES (216)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CSIRO Book Sale

Well worth a few minutes to scroll through the several categories and a myriad titles. Up to 50 percent off, not to be missed.

Started by Elaine de Saxe

2 May 19
Reply by Christa

Free PAPAYUELO plant

I recently put in an order with Daley's nursery and I had a free plant voucher to use. I thought I selected a Pawpaw but when it arrived it…

Started by Danielle Cross

8 May 17
Reply by Mary-Ann Baker

PAPAYUELO

These I think are papayuelo I tried them in Kenya they are so sweet inside you eat the seeds and flesh.  I have looked at many pictures of…

Started by Gail marien

4 May 15
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

Wanted: Glen Large garlic bulbs

Does anyone have any Glen Large garlic bulbs that you are willing to part with?  Most places seem to be sold out, or are too far away.  

Started by Andrew Cumberland

12 May 13
Reply by Dave Riley

RAW HONEY FOR SALE

Hi everyone,   We have had a busy couple of weekends extracting a bumper honey crop and as we have more than enough for our family’s needs,…

Started by Angeles Palacios

5 Apr 6
Reply by Angeles Palacios

Jaboticaba Fruit Free

If anyone is willing to pick their own fruit, they are welcome to the lot on my tree, 28/03/2018. I live in Geebung-Zillmere area.   PM me…

Started by Christa

0 Mar 28

Pineapple Pups

More than I can use! Smooth Pineapples from commercial stock originally, now organic for 2 generations. About 7 to find new homes. Please c…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

7 Mar 25
Reply by Matthew Bushnell

Wanted, Moringa oleifera and soapwort

Does anyone have a plant or seedling of either of these they are willing to sell? I'll visit the herb society open day this Sunday to see i…

Started by Susanne

9 Feb 26
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

WANTED: Raw Honey

Does any BLFs sell raw honey to members here? We hope to use it as a sweetner and for medicinal purposes. Pls inbox me.  Thank you, Becky

Started by Becky

0 Feb 25

Native Bee Log Hives For Sale

We have some beautiful log hives with Australian Native Stingless Bees available at the moment. All are very unique and are a gorgeous and…

Started by Jacqui Honeywood

3 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service