Time: March 13, 2021 at 10am to March 14, 2021 at 5pm
Street: 125 Quayle Road, (Off the Warburton Highway.)
City/Town: Wandin, Victoria
Website or Map: http://www.herbchillifestival…
Phone: Clive 0414 242 710
Event Type: the herb and chilli festival
Organized By: http://www.herbchillifestival.com.au
Latest Activity: Mar 9
1. We will give full refunds if we have to cancel, postpone or significantly alter the event due to Covid restrictions.
2. When booking on line we need to collect personal data for possible contact tracing.
3. We will have tickets at the gate but request you buy on-line for Covid tracing. Those buying tickets at the gate will have to supply name, phone etc.
4. Depending on Government rules we may have to limit numbers, insist on mask wearing, have designated spacings, suspend certain activities etc.
5. We will have a Covid safe plan in place prior to the event.
This year will be our 10th and we’re looking forward to welcoming foodies, 2020 was great even with the cloud of Covid-19. We were hoping for a really busy year after 2019 being such a great event with so many people coming to try our food, drinks, listen to music or watch our Chilli Fanatics test their taste buds.
With plenty of your favourite stall holders returning and a number of exciting new additions, sumptuous food, lively music and sensational entertainment. Hot Sauce Alley is bound to be hit again this year, with many new sauces, relishes and rubs, while the popular Stinger Wing Challenge will no doubt see plenty of victims willing to set their mouths on fire. The glory goes to our annual 'Captain Chilli' for the person who can take the heat.
There’ll be plenty of treats in the Food Court, or try the World’s Hottest Dim Sims or fresh fruit Ice-cream. On Cooking Stage Chefs & Cooks will share their Expertise & Favourite Recipes.
Keen to try growing your own Chillies or Herbs at home. We’ll have 40+ varieties of Chillies and many Herbs for sale.
Online Tickets through TryBooking.com – click on the 2021 Festival Ticket tab above. Buy tickets online and receive a free Herb & Chilli Festival hat and, most importantly, avoid the gate queues! For discounted group bookings (10+) call Clive on 0414 242 710.
Date: 13-14 March, 2021 from 10.00am to 5.00pm
Address: 125 Quayle Road, Wandin. (Off the Warburton Highway.)
Tickets: Online (best option if you want to bypass the queues) or at the gate on the day. Weekend passes also available.
Festival: Adults $26; Concession/Students $20; Children under 14 FREE; Family (2 adults, 2 under 18s) $69.
Disabled Access: Level site with no stairs and dedicated parking area.
Parking: Free on-site or nearby. Separate parking area for motorcycles and bicycles.
All-inclusive: Vegan and most other food options available.
Add a Comment