Queensland Herb Society Inc. presents
Herb Awareness… Sunday 27th May 2018
For everyone who wants to learn more about growing and using herbs.
This year we are featuring a Medieval theme! Discover the importance of herbs in this historic time and join us for a fascinating day of herbal discovery. In addition to the usual huge array of herbs and herbal products for sale, we will feature medieval entertainers and herbal experts speaking and demonstrating on the use of herbs in Medieval times. Kate Wall will join us again, this year speaking about modern weeds with a medieval importance. Sir Justyn will also join us this year and will speak about herbs in medieval times.
• Discover a large variety of medicinal and culinary herbs and plants for sale.
• Browse a wide variety of stalls with herbal products including preserves, coffee, teas, spices, skincare, bush foods, wines and all sorts of yummy delights.
• Relax and revive at Café Sage for delicious, home baked, herb inspired food and beverages.
• Immerse your senses in the delights of tussie mussies.
• Learn to propagate herbs at our coffee cup recycling station.
• Enjoy a wide variety of FREE demonstrations, guest speakers, talks and workshops presented by informative Queensland Herb Society members and stall holders.
All this and much more awaits you at the Queensland Herb Society Annual Herb Awareness!
1 DAY ONLY - Sunday 27th of May 2018 from 9am to 3pm at the Albion Peace Hall, 102 McDonald Road, Windsor.
(Please note: No EFTPOS and only limited Credit Card facilities available)
For more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org phone Elspeth on (07) 3279 6037 or visit www.qldherbsociety.org.au or our Facebook page closer to the date for demonstration timetables and more details.
Come along, bring a friend and experience Learning by Sharing.
This event is supported by the Lord Mayor's Suburban Initiative Fund and Hamilton Ward Councilor, David McLachlan.
Add a Comment