9.00am – 2.00pm
You can help Brisbane become Australia's most sustainable city! Put aside Sunday 27 May 2012 and join the fun at the Green Heart Sustainability Fair.
This free Brisbane City Council community event has something for everyone.
• FREE sustainability workshops – learn simple and practical tips to save money in and around the home, whilst reducing your environmental impact
• FREE plants (while stocks last)
• Sustainability displays and advice
• FREE cooking demonstrations
• FREE children's activities
• Games, competitions and activities
• Gourmet food stalls
• FREE concert
• Fantastic prizes
Green Heart is Brisbane City Council's environmental sustainability program aimed at making Brisbane carbon-neutral by 2026.
Green Heart provides information and advice to reduce your energy, save you money and make your home, office, school or community more environmentally sustainable.
Venue: Seventh Brigade Park, Newman Road, Chermside.
Add a Comment