Time: January 11, 2014 from 9:30am to 12:30pm
Street: 5 Pareena Crescent
City/Town: Mansfield (near Mt Gravatt)
Website or Map: https://www.facebook.com/even…
Event Type: $50 workshop
Organized By: Roslyn Bono
Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2013
Are you looking to....
- Improve digestion?
- Eliminate toxins?
- Restore a healthy balance of good bacteria in your gut?
- Reduce sugar cravings?
- Alkalize and cleanse your body?
- Have fun?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you must attend the Fermented Food Workshop.
- About gut flora and how important they are to your health.
- How to use beneficial microbes to ferment fruit, vegetables, tea and dairy products.
- How fermentation makes foods easily digestible in this hands-on workshop.
- How to make kefir, quark, yoghurt, cultured cream, cultured butter, Korean kimchi, Fruit'n'Nut 'kimchi', and tomato salsa.
Cost: $50, includes morning tea and workbook.
(Payment secures booking)
RSVP: Roslyn Bono
Add a Comment