NTS has spent years developing strategies to improve yield and efficiency, whilst aiming to reduce inputs. This course will provide you with an array of profit-building tools, including the following:
- Soil & Leaf Tests – analysis and interpretation
- Core Inputs – humates, kelp, microbial inocula and foliars
- The Art & Science of Composting
- Mineral Management – NPK + all essential soil & plant minerals
- Soil Biology – discover the key beneficials in the soil foodweb
- Earthworm Management – restoring the missing link in soil productivity
- Mycorrhizal Fungi – how to regenerate & replace your greatest ally
- Brewing Considerations – how to inexpensively create a microbial workforce
- Microbial Protection – how beneficial microbes can reduce your chemical bill
- Crop & Soil Monitoring – key monitoring tools and guidelines
- Weed Management – strategies to reduce or remove the need for chemicals
- Foliar Fertilising – how to achieve maximum benefit
- Seed Treatment – methods and rewards
- The Role of Agriculture in Climate Change – discover the powerhouse link between soil biology & planetary health.
- Human Microbe Management – discover the prime importance of probiotic organisms, a healthy digestive tract and an understanding of the life within.
- Mastering Micronutrients – unveiling the tricks to personal trace mineral nutrition.
- Reclaiming Wellness – guidelines to improve your own mineral nutrition and enhance your overall health & wellbeing.
- Lacto-Fermentation – how to make your own super-protective, fermented food.
Contact Christine Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org +61 7 5472 9900.
To register online, please CLICK HERE.
To view our course pack, please CLICK HERE.