Time: May 26, 2012 from 10am to 12pm
Street: 150 Rowley Road
Website or Map: http://www.creec.org.au
Phone: 3203 2814
Event Type: workshop meeting
Organized By: Elaine de Saxe
Latest Activity: May 24, 2012
Watering your plants effectively ...
We all know how to water correctly right?
Sounds simple, but sometimes there are a few tricks involved to get that water into the plant properly.
* When should we water? How much water?
* When should we hold back on watering?
* Why do plants wilt the moment you turn your back?
* Can we help them find their own water?
* What is the best way to give your plants a ''reserve'' so we they can survive on their own?
Effective watering will maximise your harvest, and minimise your water usage.
Add a Comment